You can add matching shared flashcards to your sets to create your own flashcards. You can choose from millions of shared flashcards.
Find and add shared flashcards (Mobile App)
- Go to the “Search” (explore). (second icon from the right)
- Go to the "Flashcards" tab.
- Enter the keyword for which you want to find flashcards in our search bar.
- Now select a flashcard you want to add and click the button "Add to won Study Set". You can also go to the set of this flashcard by clicking on "Got to Study Set"
- You can now edit and study the added flashcards — just like you would have created your own flashcards.
We recommend you use a combination of your own and shared flashcards so that your level of knowledge is optimally tested.
Frequently asked questions:
Who shares flashcards on StudySmarter?
Your fellow students! All flashcards you can add have been created and shared by other students on StudySmarter.
What is the best way to find flashcards?
It is best to enter keywords that either describe the overall topic (especially for sets), or that would appear in the flashcard (especially for individual flashcards). This way, you are guaranteed to find the right flashcards.
Do I have to add all flashcards from a set?
No, you can also add only single flashcards. Select all the flashcards you want to add and click on the button in the lower right corner labeled “Add selected”.
Can I remove the added flashcards?
Yes, you can remove the added cards from your set at any time, either in the flashcard overview or directly while studying them. In both cases, you need to click on the three-dotted points and select "Delete".
Do you have any questions about this feature?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and our support team will take care of your request as soon as possible.