With the new calendar feature for our mobile app, you can now organize your daily study routine even better. You can easily track all your upcoming exams, presentations, and important to-do's in your StudySmarter app, so you'll never lose the overview again! StudySmarter also allows you to create a study plan using the calendar feature, where you can decide exactly when you want to study for which subject or prepare for your upcoming presentation, assignment, etc.
If you have already added an exam date to your study set, it will be displayed directly in your calendar. Of course, you can adjust or delete the events in your calendar anytime.
How do I add an event to my calendar? (Mobile App)
- Click on the calendar icon in the toolbar at the bottom to go to your "Study Plan" overview. (first icon from the right)
- Then go to the tab "Calendar".
- Your calendar is now visible. Your calendar contains the following features:
- Next to the month and year, you can find two arrows, which allow you to switch between the months.
- Do you want to add a new event to your calendar?
- Click on the "+" at the bottom right to create a new event. If you select the day in your calendar beforehand, then this date will be stored directly in the event.
- Now you can see which settings you can apply to your event.
- You can give your event a "Title" (e.g., maths exam, psychology presentation, assignment, etc.)
- As a high or secondary school student, you have the option to add the "Subject" to the respective event. (e.g., Maths, German, etc.)
- You can set your event's "Due date" in the next section.
- The next setting is the "Reminder" of your event. You can see the days from Monday to Sunday. You can select the days when you would like to study or prepare for the event. It is possible to choose either one day or several days.
- The last option is the "Reminder time". Here you can optionally set a time for your reminder. To additionally set a time for your studying or preparing and not only a day. You will receive at the selected time a notification from your StudySmarter app. Now you will never forget to study or prepare for your event anymore.
- Finally, click on "Done" to set the event.
What does each colour on my calendar mean?
- Your events are displayed in red. This allows you to see directly on which days in the month an event is coming up.
- The current day is shown in light green.
- The selected day in your calendar is shown in dark green.
Do you want to edit or delete an event?
- Select the event in your calendar.
- Now the details of the event should be displayed under your calendar.
- Click on the three dots next to the details of the event.
- Now you can "Delete" or "Edit" the event.
- In the next step, you only have to confirm the deletion by clicking "Yes" or save your changes to the event by clicking "Done".
Do you have any further questions regarding this feature?
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Support will be happy to help you.