Spaced Repetition is a learning method where you do regular, short study sessions over a longer period of time instead of cramming for hours on end. Spaced Repetition makes use of an algorithm to determine the best time for you to review flashcards you’ve already learned, thus improving your efficiency and increasing your long-term retention.
There are four ratings for you to choose from: “Bad”, “OK”, “Good”, “Perfect”. The rating you decide represents how well you know each card. You can also reset the Spaced Repetition progress in your mobile app. This will restart your learning cycle and your flashcards will be considered unrated again.
This is the perfect option for you if you need a fresh start and want to learn and rate your flashcards from scratch!
How do I reset the Spaced Repetition Progress? (Mobile App)
- Go to the “Library” overview. (second icon from the left)
- Select the set for which you want to reset your progress.
- At the top of your study set, you will now see the "Progress" section showing the different study modes. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner next to "Spaced Repetition".
- Then select "Reset progress" and confirm by clicking on "Reset". Your progress will now be reset for this set and all its subsets.
- You will then be taken back to your study set overview. If you want to start Spaced Repetition for your study set, all you have to do is click on "Learn + ..." under "Spaced Repetition".
Do you have any questions about Spaced Repetition?
Please email us to email@example.com and our support team will take care of your request as soon as possible.